Perfectly finished and renovated house (The accommodation is a terraced house with a spacious driveway for one car. This lovely house is located on the edge of the beautiful residential area ‘De Meerdijk’.
Within walking distance (a three minutes’ walk) is a shopping centre, ‘Bloemenoord’, where you can find various shops. In addition to the Albert Heijn supermarket, there is also a hairdresser, bakery, florist, sushi take-out, clothing stores, liquor stores, and more. Also within walking distance, you can find a primary school, ‘De Meerdijk’ and two schools where they offer secondary education: ‘Dr. Mollercollege’ offers two language education NL and English, and ‘De Walewyc School’. Also within walking distance is a wonderful nature park, which is famous for its natural dunes. This forest is a huge, green and overwhelming beautiful park, “Loonse en Drunense Duinen’. You can walk, play, sport and enjoy yourself for hours there.
Characteristics of this modern, beautiful and furnished home:
- A very spacious, fully furnished living room. Including washing machine (with built-in dryer), modern Samsung Smart TV, free WiFi, bed linen and towels
- There is a very modern, spacious and beautiful kitchen where you can find all the things you want in a kitchen.
- The backyard offers you lots of privacy and is also spacious.
- Within walking distance of public transport (direct connection to Tilburg and Den Bosch)
The house has three bedrooms. In the enormous bedroom, you can easily rest and relax, because it is equipped with air conditioning. How cool is that! There is also an attic for storage, which is also handy. In the modern bathroom, you find a shower, a toilet and a lovely bath to relax.
Looking outside from your cosy living room, you can see a children’s playground—there a no neighbours directly across the street. There is a nice relaxing garden at the back of the house, and this garden is adjacent to the Groenewoudlaan. There are no direct neighbours at the back. This means that you have a very nice and private garden, without any view from your neighbours.
This home is wonderfully quiet, close to the sports fields, schools, nature park and shops.
- The house is fully equipped with sleek stucco;
- The ground floor has a beautiful herringbone parquet floor;
- The house has been completely renovated in the last five years;
- Very neat and modern kitchen facing the garden;
- The home is fully equipped with double glazing and has energy label B;
- Three bedrooms;
- Located near various shops, schools, nature parks and sports clubs;
- Beautiful and very spacious bathroom;
- The beautiful garden has recently been renovated and gives you the privacy you need.
- Air conditioning
- Smart TV
- Washing Machine
- Separate toilet
- Bath tube
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Private parking
- Weekly cleaning on request
- Address: Rembrandtpark 95, Waalwijk
- Purpose: For rent
- Type: House
- County: The Netherlands
- City: Waalwijk
- Zip code: 5143 GH
- Area: More than 100m2
- Size precise: 110 m2
- Energy efficiency: B
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Sale price: $ Price on request
- Views Counter: 745